March 23, 2012

Question Month?

Perhaps I'm a bit late on this one. No surprise really, considering the chaos that has been my life. You can read more about that here. But apparently it's going around blog land that March is Question Month. I'm going to try to come up with some clever questions to ask myself. But for now, I thought I would open it up to you guys, so ask away!

Ask anything you like, questions about myself and Steve, DD in general, or just anything. I'll do my best to answer. It may take me a couple of days, but I promise I'll get to it. I'm currently in Alabama working on wedding stuff, so pretty busy. I do have a draft of a post that I'm hoping to finish up either tonight or tomorrow. We'll just have to see how things play out.

And by the way.... TGIF!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! SO, question. :)

    I noticed in your intro blog you said that you and Steve connected over a DD forum, but that you had been implementing it "for a while now". Did you guys start from the beginning, since you both knew that it was something you were interested in? How did all that play out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the questions, Grace. One would think that since Steve and I met on a DD forum and that we were both fully on board and wanting this, it would makes things easier.

    It didn't. Or if it did, I would *really* hate to have implemented this with someone not totally on the same page. After I moved to Michigan from Alabama, we talked about starting DD up for a couple of months. I honestly don't remember when the first spanking was, but it was most certainly awkward. I think that's true for all of us though.

    I honestly don't think us meeting on a DD forum and knowing that about each other from the start has made a huge difference in the *way* things have played out, only when it happened. Certainly, we brought it up sooner than if we hadn't known such intimate information about each other. I think that we've had a lot of the same ups and downs as any other couple. He struggles at times with leading. And I struggle with submitting at times. It's just the way these things play out, I think.

    Next? :)

    ReplyDelete