March 24, 2012

My Questions

These are just some random questions I thought I'd ask in honor of March, aka, question month.

Why is there a disclaimer on AllState commercials that says, "Not available in all states?

When does "partly cloudy" become "partly sunny"?

How can something be both new and improved? If it's new, what is it improved from? And if it's improved, it obviously isn't new.

Why is "Rock A Bye Baby" considered a lullaby and used to soothe children to sleep? For crying out loud, it talks about putting a baby in a cradle, by itself, in a tree, and waiting for it to fall out!!

Are mattresses always on sale? And along these lines, how do some stores have "the biggest sale of the year" every weekend?

What do Greeks say when they don't understand something?

Do butterflies remember life as a caterpillar?

Why do we always look repeatedly in the refrigerator, thinking something will have magically materialized since the last time we looked, thirty seconds ago?

And my personal favorite.... If there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule as well?

It is officially way too late for me to be up. I'm just silly now. Hope you all have enjoyed my ramblings! Until later!

3 comments:

  1. LOL...these are funny. And if you think rock a bye is scary, just start reading some fairy tales sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are definitely some head scratching questions! I would ask what happens to all my socks from the washer to the dryer? I know there were 2 socks when they went in the washer but when they come out of the dryer there is only 1. What gives? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ana, totally agree. And what about Little Bunny Foo-Foo? That one killed all the field mice.

    And Christina, you definitely have a point. Mysterious, those socks. :)

    Glad everyone seems to be having fun with this!

    ReplyDelete