February 28, 2012

We Can Work It Out

And we did! :)

For those of you that have been following, this is an update to the Waiting post. So here's what happened.

Steve and I talked on Thursday night. I decided (after talking to a couple of good friends) that I had to tell him. I also decided though, that I was going to give him more time than I had in the past. At first we did talk about just the surface stuff of how was your day, etc. He asked me if I enjoyed my manicure and stuff like that. As an aside, I love that he seemingly cares about those little things that I care about. It makes me happy. :)

But I digress. After a few minutes of chit chat, he asked the inevitable. Did I get the tasks done? I was truthful. Mainly because it's the right thing to do but also because I'm a terrible liar. He wasn't thrilled obviously. But he wasn't really mad either. He decided that we were going to try a silent spanking method he had read about. He changed it up a little and instead of using the capsaicin as the article suggested, opted for Bengay as it would be milder and pose less risk to my über sensitive skin. Well, it was milder alright. Nothing more than a mild tingle. It actually wasn't an unpleasant experience at all, especially when you couple in the butt rubbing necessary to apply it. *blush*

Well, I let him know that it hadn't worked (after he asked, of course) and he decided to just do a spanking with our cane (gulp) instead. Now I don't know what anyone else's experience with a cane is. Ours packs a pretty good sting but fades quickly. Not sure if it's the cane, or the technique or what. I'm mainly just saying this so no one thinks he blew a relatively minor thing out of proportion. After all, I know we've all heard the horror stories of canings. This was nothing like that.

I went to see him the very next day and brought the cane with me. Long story short, he waffled a bit over whether or not to do it and we got into this huge thing. I'm not really sure I'd call it a fight but it was definitely a something. We both were pretty upset over the whole situation at this point. He eventually decided to go ahead with it. And I did comply. I was at that point (where I hate to be) where even I knew I needed a darn good spanking.

It hurt and stung but like I said, faded quickly. Which sometimes leaves me frustrated. Thankfully this time it didn't so much. I think I basically just needed a little bit of emotional release and got that. I don't know why but if I ever get a true punishment spanking and I'm not tender for a bit, I get a feeling of like "Ha! I got away with it. That wasn't so bad!" I have no idea why but it does happen.

Anyway, that's where we're at now. We aren't getting to see a lot of each other this week just because it's crazy busy. I had a bridal shower at our church last night. He had an appointment today and I have to work tonight. Tomorrow he has classes and an appointment. I have to sleep a little then do a dress fitting and make up trial run for the wedding. He's in school all day Thursday. But Friday is ours!!! We have a premarital counseling appointment with our pastor and then we're going shopping for rings. It's definitely a nutty week, but right now I'm just trying to look forward to Friday. And trying to keep myself out of trouble so it can be a pleasant day. No canes, paddles, or straps is my goal. :)

Hope everyone is having a good week! I'm going now to respond to some comments.

5 comments:

  1. Ha, that happens to me too. If the sting is gone too quickly, I almost forget what happened and get all cheeky rather quickly.

    Hope you stay out of trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, glad that things turned out okay! Maybe next time you can behave without having to be caned? Hehe, I shouldn't tease when my behavior isn't anything to speak of...anyway, glad to hear your good news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, Susie, me too. I'm hoping that the busyness of this week will work to my advantage. We shall see....

    ReplyDelete
  4. just stumbled on your blog....:) i have a love hate relationship with the cane... Sir loves it, I hate it. We are in need of a new one...ours has slowly broken further and further up, so its getting shorter and shorter. It certainly packs a punch ive had some pretty nasty welts from it. Hope your week goes well...
    love and hugs kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, Kiwi! I thankfully have not had any nasty experiences like that with our cane. It stings a great deal, but within an hour or so it's faded a lot and at the most I have a few red spots. He's convinced he's doing something wrong or we have the wrong cane since its nothing like what you hear the norm is. I, on the other hand am not complaining!

    ReplyDelete